Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration
Accredited NAAC A
210, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700012


Admission in UG and PG courses are made strictly on the basis of merit through on line. The admission procedure is completely online, thus ensuring transparency. 22% and 6% seats are reserved for candidates of SC and ST community respectively at both the UG and PG level. Seats for OBA-A and OBC-B are reserved as per Government rule. 3% seats are kept reserved in each category for physically challenged students both at the UG and PG level. For B.Com course, merit lists are prepared based on percentile system for students of different Boards. For the M.Com Course admission for the 60% of the seats is reserved for the applicants from the University of Calcutta only and students are admitted in these seats directly on the basis of B.Com Honours marks. For the remaining 40% seats, admission test is conducted by the College for the students of the University of Calcutta and other universities.

The Institution publishes its updated prospectus every year. It is given to the newly admitted students at the time of their admission. From this prospectus, students get information regarding the aims and objectives of the college, the courses of study offered by the Institution, admission criteria, and details of syllabus and examination structure.