The Post Graduate Course in Commerce (M.Com.) was introduced from the session 2003-2004.From 2018 Two years(semesterised) Post Graduate degree in M.Com course under CBCS is introduced.
Admission to the M. Com. course at the University of Calcutta and at different Colleges under this University are conducted centrally by the University.The M.Com. examinations (Semester I to Semester IV)are also conducted centrally by the University.
No. of seats available for admission is 65, of which 60% is reserved for students who passed their B.Com. course from any College under the University of Calcutta. This will be done according to merit by a central counselling at the University of Calcutta.The rest 40% seats are open for the students who got their B.Com. degrees from any University (including University of Calcutta) and this will be done by an admission test conducted centrally by the University.
Application to be submitted through online only.
For online Application please go to:-www.caluniv.ac.in & www.caluniv-ucsta.netunder
BEFORE ONLINE SUBMISSION CANDIDATE SHOULD COLLECT
(1) PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL RELEVANT MARK SHEETS (10 Standard onwards) etc.
(2) SOFT COPY OF SCANNED PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (3.5 C.M. X 3.5 C.M.) and Signature in PENDRIVE / CD / Email (not more than 20 kb each in jpg/jpeg format) or,
alternatively recent passport size photo (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) of the candidate should be pasted one
each of the computer generated printed copy of the application form.
Before going for submission of Online Application, followings are very much essential.
1) Reading of Information and Instruction carefully.
2) Satisfy the detailed Eligibility Criteria.
3) No. of Course(s) the candidate intends to apply.
4) Order of preference of the Course(s) intends to apply.
5) Selection of previous two points should be done very carefully as application for all
courses to be submitted at a time and order of preference may not be changed later.