Snugged amidst Bowbazar and College Street crossing, Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration encloses within its cloisters a rich cultural legacy of a century. Here, within its four high walls, the soil smells fresh with the fragrance of memories of the bygone times when commercial studies began to put its footprints into the ever widening horizon of new thoughts and knowledge. With the gradual march of time, the study of commerce anchored its roots firmly and Goenka College became the premier institution of teaching commerce in the city.Read More
- Tender Notice NIT No. 02/GCC/DEV/19-20
- Tender Notice NIT No.01/GCC/RUSA2.0/19-20
- Notice For Sealed quotations For firms/suppliers/vendors Of Commerce & Business Administration for the financial year 2020 -21
- Notice For Sealed Quotation For Firms/Suppliers/Vendors Of College Annual Sports 2019 -20
- Tender Notice No. 322A
- The vision of Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration is to maintain the institution as growing centre of learning while aiming at consistently high, global academic standards. As this College is a century old pre-eminent institution for commerce education in all over India, the authority is continuously and consistently endeavouring to sustain this recognition. Along with this, the College authority intends to provide inclusive education for inculcating human values and professionalism to all sections of its students, to make College education accessible to the economically disadvantaged groups of the society. Furthermore, the institution nurtures an academic and secular environment free from all kind of bias and prejudice, and it always encourages the students to achieve their potentials and strive for excellence in every field.
- The mission of the college is to demonstrate excellence in the social pursuit of developing individuals as valued contributors to the society. The vision of the college is to maintain the recognition as a pre-eminent institution for commerce education in India and to concentrate on providing quality and inclusive education with individual focus and global vision. Two best practices have been identified by the college – (a) Promoting and sustaining effective teaching-learning system; and (b) Stakeholders’ involvement in quality enhancement: promoting self growth and self reliance.